Skip to main content

Thriftdweller's TOP 5 Video Game Room Awards!

A space should be a reflection of it's owner! If you follow us on facebook or youtube, you'll know that I (Nate) have been in the process of moving. Due to many delays, I've had a lot of time to plan out my NEW video game room or library. I've been watching a lot of videos trying to get inspiration and I've compiled our offical Top 5 Video Game Rooms on youtube. I explain why and what I like about each room under each video (after the jump).

Well, let me point out what I would do diffrently!
Source: www.IGN.com

I've decided to finialze my future room in the following words:
-Organized (good large ammount of storage)
-Clean (light color shelves, de-cluttered)
-Visually pleasing (uniformed, framed art, conrasting crisp colors)
-Archival Library (2 functions: storage and 1/2 player space)

We'll keep you posted on the progress of my room. In the mean time, check out the Thriftdweller TOP 5 Video Game Rooms!

THRIFTDWELLER's TOP 5 Video Game Rooms!

5)  TV and Lust's Video Game Room (2012)
I like the simlar shelves and masive ammount of next gen games. Organized w/ lots of space in the middle. I like how he keeps it real with the CRT Television! 




4)  Lithium's Nintendo Room Tour
One word: Maticulious. Watch his video game room tour and he explains how his space was tailored to his tastes and his shelving was cheap or FREE! Very unique look and cool to look at. 





3)  Yuay's World of Nintendo
I like how Yuay keeps his are clean and spacious. I know it can be easy to feel cluttered in a retro video game room, but he makes this space his own. Not having to FILL each square inch, this room's owner is probably organized and neat. Beautifully displayed and stored items. Check it out!




2)  Raychul's Appartment Tour
For obvious reasons, video gamers are bias... b/c she gets press exclusive stuff, right? I like how clean and modern the entire space is and how the items are displayed. Raychul shows you can layer items in a collection and still have it clean and organized. Dispite what mean Youtube people comment, this is one video game collection / room you should not miss. 



1)  ChargeBackForword's Collection Videos
You have to check this room out! Neat, Cleaned, Uniformed and LARGE! I don't think I can meet this scale,  but a boy can dream! I love how this room incorporates statues and framed pictures b/w multiple rooms. The wall color is nice and shelves are well stocked! It meets everything I want in my video game room too! You owe it to yourself to check out all 6 videos!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wonders of emulation... SNES in HD and perfection.

A classic... in standard def =( So you connected your old pre-HD Super Nintendo system to your nice HDTV. Only to find out it looks like crap. Well no fear. You can play these classics on your computer. Today we will look at the emulator bSNES.

100% Complete Nintendo Power Get WIth it Kit

Friend of the show Eli, graced our channel by unboxing a factory sealed Nintendo Power Get With It Kit so that everyone can know for sure what a 100% Complete in Box kit should include! (Reference pictures after the jump!)

Pickups 08.22.2020

Nintendo Wii Motion Plus for $3.99 found at Value Village. I don't know if it was a screw up from an employee as the Motion Plus attachment was in the rubber sleeve. It may have been overlooked when they put it out on the floor. Nintendo did release Motion Plus controllers, only time will tell if the attachments are sought out for in the future.